We only work with small groups allowing for more one-to-one attention. We are able to keep our prices very competitive as we are a small company, do everything in-house, deliver all the training ourselves (so no sub-contracting) and therefore have very low overheads. These efficiencies are reflected in our prices.
- Prices include all materials, assessments and CMI fees.
- All courses are available without the CMI qualification and associated CMI fees.
- Group booking and ‘early bird’ booking discounts available.
- Instalment payment plan options are available for self-funders for the Certificate and Diploma level programmes.
- Face-to-face tutorials for Distance Learners can be arranged at an additional price dependent on location and time required.
- Distance Learners progressing to a higher qualification at the same level will only pay the difference in price.
- Currently we do not charge VAT. All prices and CMI fees current at May 2016.
Classroom Based Courses
- Level 3 (Award) – £795
- Level 5 (Certificate / Diploma) – £1450 / £2700
- Level 7 (Certificate / Diploma) – £1695 / £3300
- Level 5 (Award / Certificate / Diploma / Extended Diploma) – £615 / £1015 / £1715 / £2635
- Level 7 (Award / Certificate / Diploma / Extended Diploma) – £635 / £1215 / £2350 / £3245
In House – Tailored Course
- All courses are also available on in-house & tailored delivery basis, and are priced separately – please enquire.
These prices relate to CMI qualifications only. Our qualification courses are based on one to three day programmes. If you are interested in something that is not priced [click here for full list of products] please use the examples as a guide and send us a separate enquiry. Remember that all CMI fees are subtracted if you don’t want the qualification.